Tuesday 12 October 2010

Thoth & The Pyramid of Giza

The God Thoth  wrote the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, his wisdom and advice

"Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid, using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity). Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber; from it carved I a circular passage reaching almost to the great summit. There in the apex, set I the crystal, sending the ray into the "Time-Space," drawing the force from out of the ether, concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti. Know ye that in the pyramid I builded are the Keys that shall show ye the Way into life. Aye, draw ye a line from the great image I builded, to the apex of the pyramid, built as a gateway. Draw ye another opposite in the same angle and direction. Dig ye and find that which I have hidden. There shall ye find the underground entrance to the secrets hidden before ye were men."

 Please see our website for more information on the flower of light holiday center in Luxor, and also information on our workshops courses and tours http://www.floweroflight.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean from the sphinx to the apex? I've been trying to figure this out with google earth

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the tips of the pyramid ,all three. To the sun. And from the sun to the tips of all three pyramids. Running congruent to one another. Vibrating rapidly. Projecting and almost ethereal faintly visible luminescence. And the sun surrounded by a faint upwards projecting glow. Mighty in spirit is it. How I yearn to see it with my own two eyes. Have a wonderful day friend. May it be filled with marvelous things and much glory.

    ReplyDelete