Sunday 7 November 2010

Flower of light Holiday Center in Luxor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1NxY3iFoN4

 The Hermetic Axioms are simple but profound
                                                The All is in All and All is in The All”
                                                                     or put another way
                                      “God is in All and All is in God”


My aim with the building of the Flower of Light center, with running my Retreats and Workshops, is to bring back the Ancient Mystery School Teachings to Egypt and to make the teachings available to all who seek them. To build a beautiful Retreat Center, for all who are in need of a place of peace and tranquility, an oasis for the soul.

Ever since I was a child I wanted to live in Egypt. My first connection to Egypt, came through my father. He was a man who was on his own spiritual journey long before I was born. He had traveled to India and Egypt among other numerous places around the planet. He had a vast and deep understanding of Spiritual Wisdom which I was blessed to have access to. He had a library of books on all sorts of Spiritual Wisdom traditions and practices and he taught me, from a very early age to know the difference between the dogmas and rituals of organized religion and that of Spiritual Wisdom. He was a deeply enlightened human. As I look back, I realize that he was preparing me, all my life, for what I am endeavoring to do now. When I was a child I was reared on stories of Ancient Secrets, the secrets of the incredible feats of the Yogi's of India, the high civilization and technology of the Ancient Egyptians and Maya's etc. but above all, my Dad taught me what all those civilizations and ages had in common, the knowledge of the Unified Spirit within Man. He taught me the knowledge of the Universal Mind, all is Thought and all is created with Thought. He taught me self empowerment, he showed me that the root of all truth can be found only deep within the self, in our own inner space. He taught me that Spirit or God is not separate to the creation, but is the Creation itself. He taught me the knowledge of As Above, So Below, As Below, So Above, the macrocosm and the microcosm. He told me, at a time when he was very sick and nearing his own departure from this world, that not even so called death would destroy our connection, he promised me that our ability of sixth sense communication would not stop, he told me that he would continue to guide and assist me. He is and was a man of his word and today, even though he passed from this planet, we still talk to each other on a daily basis, he continues to guide me in all my decisions and he is my EYE on the higher planes, he gives me a birds EYE view of my future, we work hand in hand together and everything I do in my life is guided by his ever increasing knowledge.

At the time of my Dad's departure from this world, I was working in a large electronic company in Dublin. I had studied electronic engineering after I left school and worked ever since then in this area, but by this time I was trying to figure a way out of it, out of the world of 9 to 5 mindless boring work that brought me no satisfaction at all. I was being mentally and spiritually deprived by my working lifestyle and just couldn't see a way out. I had recently completed a course in Holistic Healing, Holistic Therapy and Ki Energy Massage with the Irish Health Culture Association and was trying to build up a business with this, things weren't going right and I found it very difficult to make the break. My Dad had always had an excellent mathematical mind, which I did not, and he always said that “Maths was the language of the God's” I never quite got the concept of that one at the time. Then one day, just about 3 months after Dad's departure, I was in work and I was looking at some websites to do with Egypt, which I did often to keep myself sane and I came across a site which was talking about the connection between Sacred Geometry, Maths, Quantum Physics and Sacred Symbolism and in particular about the symbol of the “Flower of Life.” On the top of the website page it said “Maths is the language of the God's” where had I heard that before? As I read through the site, it all fell into place, everything that my Dad had been talking about, the concept of Maths being a language, it suddenly made sense and I got a huge kundalini rush. I read further and discovered that the Flower of Life symbol not only described everything that my Dad had been trying to tell me, but that also it was found in the most Ancient Sacred sites around the world, and of course it was also in Egypt, in a Temple called the Osirion in Abydos. You can read about the secrets of the Flower of Light and of Life in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. This led me into an even deeper study on the subject of the connection between maths, the coded language of our DNA, astronomy, astrology, symbolism, quantum physics, gematria (a system of assigning numerical value to an alphabet) electro magnetic energy, zero point energy, alchemy, the light body, ancient myth and mythology. In short the Secrets of the Knowledge of the Ancient and highly advanced Civilizations, those wise and Spiritually advanced races of people that just seemed to disappear off the face of the planet...or did they? Did they understand some profound knowledge that we have forgotten today? The Universal Laws and Principals and the Sacred Law of One?

When I first got the idea to build the Flower of Light Center, on one of our many return visits to Luxor, it came to me in a holographic image, literally! I saw the center in my minds EYE almost exactly as it is today, I was walking down the road past the Sonesta Hotel on the East Bank of Luxor with my husband Dony, we were talking about how it was so difficult for anyone coming to Egypt to find Spiritual Guidance, Spiritual Wisdom connected with the Esoteric Mysteries of Egypt. I wondered why? Surely, I thought, there should be somebody here willing to offer this knowledge to Spiritual seekers, after all, an ever increasing number of people coming to Egypt today, come on Spiritual Journeys. I couldn't believe that in the home of the Mystery Schools, Egypt, there was nobody teaching the Mysteries? Why not? So, in that moment, we realized that this was our goal. My mission, was to return the Mystery Schools and the teachings of Thoth, Hermes, to Egypt and to make the teachings available, once again, in the land where the Ancient God's once lived. It was said by the Ancient Egyptians that Thoth (thought) brought humanity into manifestation, Thoth the Scribe, the messenger of the Gods.

When I returned to Ireland after this visit to Luxor, lots of things began falling into place, the memory of a motorbike accident I had when I was 14 years old and the out of body experience I had during the accident. The way I had been saved from the accident by a man who just seemed to disappear into thin air, this man had saved my life, the accident happened at 3 o'clock in the morning on an old country road, and to make things worse it was lashing rain, the chances of me being found by anyone was very slim as the road was not used by many people. This man had come from nowhere and found me, brought me to the hospital and then just vanished. My Dad put adds in the newspapers looking for him, to thank him for saving my life, but he never came forward nor did he ever call the hospital to find out how I was doing. It was very odd, a man who was kind and concerned enough to take me to hospital, you would think that he would want to know if I survived or not, wouldn't you? I also started to remember a dream that began just after I had the accident, a dream that would eventually connect with everything I am doing today.

We set our sights on finding land in Luxor to build the Flower of Light center, we came back to Luxor many many times after to find the right piece of land, we found disappointment after disappointment. Every time we thought we had found the right land, something went wrong. We had just about given up on the idea of buying land but we decided, after long discussion, that we would leave Ireland and move to Luxor anyway and see where it would take us. Long story short, just after we moved to Luxor, we met a guy that brought us to the land that we would eventually build the center on. After sorting out various different things, we moved out of the apartment we were staying in at the Nile, and up to our new land and house. We were living on the land for about six months at this stage and were well into the build of the center, every evening when we would go out to the front of the land and look over at the mountains of the Valley of the Kings, I would always wonder about the mountain right in front of our center because it had something built right on top of it. I didn't know what it was and Dony thought it might be an army base. One night we had an Egyptian friend of ours over, he worked as a Tour Guide, and we were sitting out front of the land, I asked him “Do you know what the building on top of that mountain is?” he said yes its a Temple and the mountain is called Thoth Hill. I nearly fell off my chair and once again I got a huge kundalini rush, I realized in that moment that we had bought the land for the center right in front of Thoth Hill without even realizing it. I knew more surely then ever that we were on the right track. The synchronicity that has flowed and the guidance that I have been receiving since then has been phenomenal. The whole process has been a huge lesson for Dony, Dylan and myself.

I remember, years ago, when I was younger and always hopping from job to job, my Dad said to me one day, after I had just walked out of another good job..he said ”I know what you don't want to do with your life, but tell me, do you know what it is that you do want to do”? I said YES...I told him that, “if one day I found myself in a position where I was working on the Ancient Mysteries and living in Egypt, I would think that I had died and gone to Heaven” WELL, here I am, and who knows, maybe I am in Heaven....

  “THE LIPS OF WISDOM ARE CLOSED EXCEPT TO THE EARS OF UNDERSTANDING”
                   Excerpt From the “Kybalion” Hermetic Philosophy..

In Love & Light
Antoinette


alternative web site:
www.floweroflight.com
      
E-mail:   
antoinette@floweroflight.com
              qnefra@hotmail.com
           
Mobile:    (002) 010 232 44 75
Landline:  (002) 95 231 40 43

 

No comments:

Post a Comment